Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Adventures in Cam Land- Let the Journey Begin

I'm a full time webcam whore. In the land of cam whores, full time is usually never more than 15-20 hours per week. I can't fathom the amount of vaginal restorative creams it would take to get me through much more than that.

Quick breakdown of my weekly activities:

5-6 nights per week live on cam. Sometimes I go for an hour or so in the afternoon, but I'm usually on in the evenings, anywhere from 1-4 hours at a time.

Time spent "live on cam" usually means teasing in my chat room, trying to bait customers into buying private shows (or pvts, as they're called. I'll make a key soon. Lots of annoying abbreviations, bb), selling naughty videos, and chatting (always in hopes of making more money).

Time spent working "off cam" usually means tweeting in support of my work, advertising, and the occasional Skype chat with a regular client. Other "off cam" work-related activities include getting manicures, pedicures, waxes, shopping for lingerie, and creeping other model's rooms to see how they're making the big bucks.

Also, responding to emails. Running to the post office to mail off used panties, socks, or whatever other fetish items were purchased.

So, that's basically it. Why do I do it? Well, it pays really well, it's simple enough (Note- THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT'S EASY), and it's been a great way to pay for graduate school. I enjoy making my own hours and I don't like having a boss.

I've worked as a cam whore for almost 4 years, and I've got some damn good stories to tell. So, here I am. Enjoy, bb. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment